Monday, April 18, 2016

Stormcast Eternal: Finished Model?

Back to the Forces of Sigmar

Taking a break from all the Chaos I've been painting, I went back to the Sigmarites to keep my motivation high. 

I finally have one of the Stormcast Eternals at a point that I feel comfortable showing it and calling it 'finished'. I have a terrible habit of never being truly done with a model or an army, but if these guys are ever going to see the table top I have to stop somewhere. 


I can always add more detail to each model later, after all. 

 







Hopefully I'll be able to get a few more done, then when I truly feel comfortable with the final paint job I'll move to the characters. Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Great work! And smart idea shifting back and forth! If you ever watch james wappel paint, he works on half a dozen different models simultaneously, so he never gets bored!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Any more purple and I'd probably go insane. I've learned to take photos just as much for me as for the blog, so I can remember how to paint the army when I go back to it months later. I've also never come across James' work before, awesome stuff. His step by step work is amazing.

      Delete
    2. well glad to have introduced you! He's one of my all time fav mini artists! Also very approachable and eager to teach!

      Delete