So this is a project I did a long time ago when trying to customize my IG army. I learned a LOT from it, and while I am looking at doing a few more with working electricity, I will definitely change how I wire and what I wire.
Ideally my next one will actually have the turbines rotate on fans, and the battery will be better hidden. Live and learn.
|First some shots of the bird without her lights on.|
|I fully painted the cockpit prior to assembly, including the instrument panels. This is one area I would change, in that I think a light needs to be in the panels giving a glow to the pilots faces.|
|Simple, poster board counterweight on the base|
|And now with lights on|